I wanted to share a peek into some of the Maxwell Family’s Resurrection Sunday celebrations. It’s safe to say that most people worldwide had a very different day than normal. But being in this stay-at-home place affords more time than ever to focus on relationships. Whether it’s a relationship of a close family member or friends whom we can check in on remotely.
We’re so grateful for Christ’s redeeming love and His conquering death! “O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory? The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Corinthians 15:55-57).
In a nutshell:
- Time in God’s Word
- Special outside visit from John’s crew bringing coffee
- Watching church services via LiveStream
- Resurrection Sunday Dinner
- Weather that was colder than on Christmas Day, with howling winds and rain (the cold front hit midday)
- Family prayer via FaceTime for Anna Marie
We’d love to hear how your Resurrection Sunday went. What did you do, and how was it different?
“For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain” (Philippians 1:21).