Happy Birthday from Kansas! 🙂 We will be on our way to Colorado tomorrow.
Mom is an incredible woman. She invested 30 years of her life homeschooling us 8 children. That’s an entire teaching career–for free! Mom knew the importance of investing in eternal things, and what could be more precious than her own children’s hearts?
- Mom has a sweet servant’s heart. When there’s a need, she’ll jump right in and do it.
- Mom and Dad are best friends. If Dad is doing a fix-it project, she’s ready to help. If he needs to run an errand, she’ll often join him.
- Mom is loyal. Her first priority is her Lord and Savior, and the second priority is her family. If she’s made a commitment to something, she will keep it.
- Mom is our master planner, remembering even the smallest details.
- She is the best Grandma book-reader, and she has several bags of special Grandma books!
Please take a moment and make Mom’s day extra special by leaving her comment. As a bonus, we’d love to hear a sentence or two on how she’s impacted your life!
Happy, happy birthday, Mom!
AND!!! Happy Anniversary to Dad and Mom! 44 Years!!!! We love you both!!!!
“Blessed is every one that feareth the Lord;
that walketh in his ways.”