Happy Birthday, John! We are grateful God gifted you to our family, and we delight in your life.
Facts about John:
- Before John was born, we studied John the Baptist (see John 1:1-36 as an example). Dad and Mom decided John would be the baby’s name if he was a boy, and he was.
- He loves the Lord Jesus.
- He can drink a strong, black cup of coffee, with no sweetener whatsoever (gulp!).
- He is a practical, very handy, fix-it guy. If John can’t fix it, you’re in trouble.
- He is a hard worker.
- He loves to help others.
- He is a gifted troubleshooter.
- John is a master at mudding, sanding, and caulking.
“Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded. In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity.”