Today is a special day, and all of us Maxwell children are very grateful for our mom. What an incredible blessing she is to us!
Here are some little known facts and special things about Mom:
- She got married on her 19th birthday.
- She moved around many times in her childhood, since Grandad was in the military.
- She almost was fatherless, as Grandad was wounded in Vietnam.
- When I (Sarah) was a preschooler, she was excited that all three of us would be in school soon, and she dreaded summers. It was about that time, the Lord laid it on their hearts to homeschool :-).
- Been homeschooling ever since!
- Mom loves family times: her favorite activity is hiking in the woods surrounded by her family.
ï»¿”Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies” (Proverbs 31:10).
2 thoughts on “Happy Mother’s Day”
What a sweet tribute to your Mom!! And what a wonderful picture – WOW!! ~ Thanks for sharing, and I hope Teri had a very blessed Mother’s Day.
Hugs from Georgia, Patti M. 🙂
Isn’t that just like God ? Giving you a desire to do something right at the time that’s the last thing you want to do ? I believe He does this to show just how great He is ! Now, your mother is a wonderful testimony to all mothers like me who desire to homeschool and train our children in the ways of the Lord. Happy Mother’s Day to Miss Teri and Miss Melanie !
Comments are closed.