Today is a special day, and all of us Maxwell children are very grateful for our mom. What an incredible blessing she is to us!
Here are some little known facts and special things about Mom:
- She got married on her 19th birthday.
- She moved around many times in her childhood, since Grandad was in the military.
- She almost was fatherless, as Grandad was wounded in Vietnam.
- When I (Sarah) was a preschooler, she was excited that all three of us would be in school soon, and she dreaded summers. It was about that time, the Lord laid it on their hearts to homeschool :-).
- Been homeschooling ever since!
- Mom loves family times: her favorite activity is hiking in the woods surrounded by her family.
ï»¿”Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies” (Proverbs 31:10).