We wanted to post a list of where we’ll be over the next six weeks, and we hope to meet many of you! As the Lord brings us to mind, we ask for your prayers over this time: for our hearts as we share and minister, for the hearts of those attending, and for traveling safety.
- January 8-9th, El Paso, Texas
- January 12th, Las Cruces, New Mexico
- January 15-16th, Tucson, Arizona
- January 17th, Tucson, Arizona
- January 18th, Flagstaff, Arizona
- January 21st, Los Angeles, California
- January 22-23rd, Sacramento, California
- January 25th, Carson City, Nevada
- January 26th, Redding, California
- January 29-30th, McMinnville, Oregon
- February 1st, Vancouver, Washington
- February 2nd, Port Orchard, Washington
- February 4th, Federal Way, Washington
- February 5-6th, Vancouver (Abbotsford), British Columbia
- February 7th, Sidney, British Columbia
- February 8th, Victoria, British Columbia
- February 9th, Lynden, Washington
- February 12-14th, Fallbrook, California
“How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?” (Romans 10:14)
6 thoughts on “January/February Trip Schedule”
Yes indeed! 🙂 Keeping you all and those attending in my prayers daily! 🙂 Hope you all have a delightful and blessed trip! 😀
God Bless you all!
Praying daily for your safety and for receptive hearts.
May you sense God’s leading and presence in every seminar.
I am blessed to pray for you all each day. I pray that you encounter many, many receptive hearts. Sure wish I lived on the west coast!! Enjoy your time “on the road” being the hands and feet of Jesus.
Thank you for posting this itinerary of your travels! I am keeping you all in my prayers daily, and look forward to hearing about various places you visit. May the people you encounter be receptive as you do the Lord’s work. Hugs from Georgia, Patti M. 🙂
Praying for you all. I am blessed by your family and your blog. May the Lord meet many needs through your words on His behalf.
The E. family
Thank you so much for posting your travel schedule. We are keeping you in prayer for safe travels and a wonderful time spending time together as family enjoying each other and those you meet along your way. Prayers for the people that they may see the face of Christ in you all and be open to meeting him.
See you in Federal Way, Lord Willing.
Comments are closed.