John was up making phone calls right away this morning to see if a mobile mechanic could come out. No one was available until this afternoon, and with hoping for Carlsbad, he decided he’d try to replace it! A place where we could purchase the hydraulic line was only a block from where we stayed last night. AMAZING! We drove over there and waited while John worked! It only took John an hour or less. Praise the Lord! We’ll still be ahead of the winter storm that will be hitting the Midwest, and Lord willing, we’re on track for getting to visit Carlsbad. We’ve teased a bit about the name being Carlsbad, not Carlsgood. John has really been looking forward to a special cave tour tomorrow afternoon. Looks like it’ll happen!
Rejoicing in our Savior,
“And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of a cloud, to lead them the way; and by night in a pillar of fire, to give them light; to go by day and night” (Exodus 13:21).