I know we haven’t posted much of daily life the past few weeks, and for those wondering what we’re up to, I’ll post a quick summary 🙂 …
- School, for the three left!
- Titus2 Ministry Work (Dad, Sarah, and Joseph some of the time)
- Doctor’s Appointments (for Grandad and Grandma; Mom takes them)
- Replacing windows/siding for a lady (Joseph and John)
- Music practice (beginning to prepare for our next trip, which is just five weeks away!)
- Working on new sessions for the Christ-Led Family Conference (to be given in Tucson, Arizona, Jan. 15-16th, and McMinnville, Oregon, Jan. 29-30th)
- Family time — on Thanksgiving, we had a nice, quiet day, which included decorating for Christmas and visiting our dear friends at the nursing home.
- Bus work — our “final” furniture for the bus will be arriving early this week, Lord willing. This includes two long “benches”, which will replace the couch/love seat/recliners we currently use, plus a captain’s seat for Mom. We also ordered flooring for the front part of the bus.
- There is much to be done before we embark on our West Coast trip in early January! The trip is still having new stops added, so check it out when you have a chance.
- I had to send my camera in for service; it was hard to part with, but Joseph is graciously loaning me his. I didn’t realize how much I enjoy taking pictures until I was without one!
I’ve been reading in Isaiah in my personal Bible time lately, and I’ve been enjoying it. Our Lord is so merciful and gracious–when we are so undeserving. May you have a blessed week, resting in Him.
“I have blotted out, as a thick cloud, thy transgressions, and, as a cloud, thy sins: return unto me; for I have redeemed thee” (Isaiah 44:22).