Another quick update. Writing from a cell phone keeps me from being too long winded!
I wish we had good news to report. But, due to increased dilation and some other risk factors Melanie is staying on “inpatient” status for the time being. I would desperately love to have her anywhere but here, but it seems to us that God’s will is for her to be right here.
- The dr’s didn’t see a need to suggest magnesium! Those that have been on mag know just how much of a gracious gift of Him that is.
- Melanie is in good spirits. I’m thrilled her spirits have stayed up. I’m the one that’s been up and down.
- No baby yet, each day that goes by is a blessing.
- That baby is born in God’s perfect timing. We believe this to be a number of weeks past now, but want His best.
- Wisdom in all the decisions. This is not the “smarts” to make good choices but rather seeking to know God’s will for each thing that comes up.
- That Melanie and I will trust Him. Playing what if games in our minds, especially in light of our experience with Susannah, gets overwhelming quickly. We are seeking to trust and take one day at a time.
Nathan, for Melanie and Baby Max