We are looking forward to our next East Coast trip, which is about two months away. We still have two open evenings available, September 10th and October 2nd. For the October 2nd evening, we plan to be in Danville, Virginia the night before (October 1st), although we’re awaiting the facility confirmation right now. The weekend we had available, September 14-15th, is scheduled for Ottawa, Ontario (Canada).
For our January ’08 West Coast trip, Dad is working on scheduling in the conferences. We will be driving out to California via a southern route: Texas, New Mexico, and Arizona. We’d love to do several conferences in California as well. We’re not yet sure which way we’ll return.
If you are interested in coordinating a conference, or your homeschool group might be, please contact us as soon as possible so that Dad can work on the schedule.